FSE Field Services was established in 2016 and situated in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa and provides the mining and industrial sector with field services, fabrication, welding and refurbishment services.
Engineering for the field is our passion and this shows through in our superior and work ethic. We offer a 24-hour breakdown service to minimize your downtime and production losses. We have listed our core offerings below.
- General fabrication for the medium to large industrial sector ie: Ductings, pipe supports, fan casings, motor housings and structures.
- Sandblasting and painting done to customer requirements.
- Reconditioning of gearboxes, pumps, hydraulic cylinders etc.
- Manufacture of shredding machinery for the recycling industry specialising in equipment to destroy tyres used by the mining industry.
FSE has implemented a comprehensive environmental, health and safety system at our facility keeping in line with the OSH act 85 of 1993. We believe in a safe, clean working environment.
Full quality system including welding procedures are in place at our facility to exceed customer expectations and beat deadlines.
Field Services – All done with supervision and workmanship guaranteed
- On-site balancing
- On-site alignment
- Bearing Inspections and reports
- Gearbox inspections and reports
- Conveyor/pulley inspections and reports
- Fitment and removal on-site
- Maintenance and fabrication breakdown on-site
- Mining and industrial supply for all of the above i.e.: bearings, couplings, clutches, fluid drives etc.
Our teams are fully equipped to go on-site at any time with the most advanced equipment for a speedy fitment, breakdown or maintenance repair job. All crew follow our stringent safety and quality systems, have the required medical certificates and at least one safety representative with basic First Aid and SHE training on-site. FSE is also readily prepared to adhere to their customers SHEQ requirements in a quick turnaround time. Employees have vast experience in the mechanical fitting, fabrication and welding fields.
Client basis includes the following industries
- Recycling industry
- Sugar industry
- Mining and minerals industry
- Energy Industry
- Glass industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Steel and iron industry
- Refining and extraction industry
- Cement Industry